Roles and Responsibilities
The School Council has the following positions of responsibilities in which the children have been elected to fill, they will fullfil these roles for the following academic year 2016-2017:
Chairperson: Kai Muir
- Runs the meeting and leads the discussions.
- Helps to prepare the plan (agenda) for meetings.
- Talks to teachers and governors about what the school council thinks and any new activities.
- Makes sure all Council members have their say.
Vice Chairperson: Kate Rattenbury
- Makes sure that eevryone who agrees to do something actually does it.
- Leads meetings if the chairperson is away.
Treasurer: Maddison Fontaine
- Looks after the School Council's money.
- Records any money raised, donated or spent for the school council.
- Writes down how much money has been spent, what it has been spent on.
- Reports on how much is left.
Secretary: Lily Bond
- Takes notes (minutes) at meetings.
- Helps to prepare the plan (agenda) for the meeting.
- Makes sure everyone knows when the meeting are.
- Keeps all the notes safely in the minutes book.
- Listen to the Chairperson and contribute their own ideas of their class and vote for any ideas put forward.
Alerting Team: Kieran Jerry, Grace Pollock and Robbie Frame
- Ensures that all children are aware when school council meetings will take place.