Parent - Teacher Association
In the belief that Home and School are partners in the education of children we are looking to re-establish our Parent-Teacher Association. If any parents / carers are interested in being involved, in any capacity whatsoever, please contact Mr J Vasey.
- To foster close links between home and school so that the following may be achieved:
- a trusting relationship between the school and the parents of its pupils
- the organisation of activities which could lead to a better understanding of educational issues
- the organisation of activities which could enhance the provision and welfare of the children of the school
- to support the work of the teaching staff
- to promote the interests and standing of Stanhope Primary School within the local community.